Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome

Hello Everyone,
As I pondered what goals I wanted to set for this New Year my mind continued to return to Precie's children. Since I married Rodrigo I have terribly missed his Mother. There are so many questions I have wanted to ask her...especially once Joaquin was born...I wanted to know about Rodrigo's birth, what he was like as a child and so many other things. I always enjoy when Grandmommie tells me stories of my own mother and of my ancestors. So, I thought I would enlist your help in building Caprece's personal history for her children and generations yet to come. I considered many different ways to go about this but wanted to make it as easy as possible for everyone and with the least amount of expense. So, I created this blog. It is still under construction...but I don't want to wait until it is visually perfect to begin.
I will soon be posting a rough draft of a Caprece timeline and would ask that everyone look at it and please let me know if there is something missing. We will work from this timeline in building her history. My goal is to have her history completed by September 8th, her birthday. I will then print it and prepare a copy for each of her children, Matt, Mom, Dad, and Grandmommie. The blog will remain for everyone's enjoyment and of course can be added to as time goes by. Thank you in advance for helping me to undertake and complete this project. All my love to each of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about this! Can't wait to start adding to the timeline! What a wonderful idea and tribute to her memory! Love and miss ya! Mariah

    ReplyDelete